“Jolly old Saint Nicholas lean your ear this way
Don’t you tell a single soul what I’m going to say
Christmas Eve is coming soon now you dear old man
Whisper what you’ll bring to me, tell me if you can”
Just like the song says, Saint Nicholas will be here soon and Masters Heating and Cooling has some great gift suggestions. So make sure your name is on the nice list and not the naughty list.
- Programmable Wi-Fi thermostat
- How about a gift that saves money? Installation of a Wi-Fi programmable thermostat is a good way to cut heating and cooling costs by as much as 10% a year. Not only is this a great tool to control your HVAC systems when everyone is away at work or school, it allows you to monitor your home’s heating and cooling when you leave for the weekend, go on vacation, or have a 2nd home at the lake. Masters features the newest thermostat technology from Honeywell and Trane.
- Energy Savings Agreement
- Give mom (or yourself) the gift of carefree HVAC maintenance with the Energy Savings Agreement (ESA) maintenance plan from Masters. It gives you annual tune-ups on your heating and cooling systems. The plan also includes priority service, a discount on parts and labor for any needed repairs, carbon monoxide testing to keep your family safe, and same day installation on in-stock parts.
- Garage heater
- Does your spouse or significant other love working in the garage, but can’t do it because it’s too cold? Masters has the perfect solution. We feature premium They can make working in the garage comfortable, even during an Indiana winter.
- The humidity level in your house plays a critical role in your indoor air quality (IAQ). Especially with the air getting even drier during the winter. If you’re tired of static shocks and frizzy hair, talk with Masters about how a humidifier by Aprilaire can help. More importantly, studies consistently show viruses, like the flu, spread more easily when the air is dry. Give the gift of healthier air for everyone in the house.
Now that you’ve seen the list of potential gifts, don’t wait too long to get your name off the naughty list and onto the nice list. If you are still having trouble deciding on a Christmas gift for someone in your house, call Masters Heating and cooling for even more ideas. Masters gets there faster!