GOING THE DISTANCE FOR YOU SINCE 1980
Masters Heating and Cooling is an award-winning heating, air conditioning and plumbing company providing quality guaranteed workmanship since 1980.
Our deep commitment to the Greater Fort Wayne, Decatur, Angola, Indianapolis & Greenwood areas began with the original owners and continues to present day with owners Mark Bulmahn, John Furniss, David Mize and Dennis Parda. Each reinforces a strong company foundation built on a successful track record concretely rooted both in the community and in the industry as a whole.
With steady ongoing training and experiences, the skills and expertise of the staff are reinforced and expanded to ensure peace of mind for you, our customer, to receive the quality service and outcome you expect with every encounter with Masters Heating and Cooling.
WHY CHOOSE MASTERS?
Standards of Quality:
- All service technicians are background checked and drug tested
- Ongoing, random drug testing
- Professional, courteous, & highly trained service technicians and support staff
- Better Business Bureau, A+ Rating
- Fully licensed – 100% Code and Permit Compliant
- Quality focused and efficient: Click here to see read what our satisfied customers are saying about Masters
- Six convenient locations – “Masters gets there faster” with 5 locations to serve you better.
- NATE-certified HVAC Service Technicians
Affiliations and partnerships
Turn to the Experts
Masters Heating and Cooling has a dedicated commitment to their community. They are a Factory Authorized Carrier® Dealer. Carrier® is leading the way in the industry with their groundbreaking products and home comfort solutions—backed by strong warranties and innovation in environmental sustainability. That’s why their tagline is “Turn to the experts.”
For Masters’ customers, this means they’re choosing a company that has the best: equipment, highly trained professional service technicians, support staff and tools. Masters Heating and Cooling typically conducts weekly in-house training to keep their service technicians up-to-date concerning safety issues as well as the most current industry standards.