Carbon Monoxide Detectors & Monitors

Carbon monoxide is an odorless and colorless gas that can form in the home due to poorly functioning heating systems. Exposure to carbon dioxide can bring forth a lot of health effects. Short term effects can include headaches, tiredness, and dizziness. Long term exposure to carbon monoxide can cause comas, seizures, and even death. 

Our team of professional heating comfort specialists will check your home for this deadly gas when they perform the recommended annual heating system inspection and tune-up. To learn more about this click here.

The safety of your family trumps all other indoor air quality concerns. For this reason, Masters Heating & Cooling offers carbon monoxide detectors by Carrier

Carbon Monoxide Detector


Carrier® Carbon Monoxide Alarm

  • 70 ppm: 60-240 minute alert time
  • 150 ppm: 10-50 minute alert time
  • 400 ppm: 4-15 minute alert time
  • Alarm sound: 85 decibels at 10 feet
  • Updates CO levels every 15 seconds
  • Plugs into any standard electrical outlet
  • Lithium ion backup battery

Contact a Masters Heating & Cooling representative to learn more about how you can protect you and your family’s safety today.

FAQs

Carbon monoxide is an odorless gas.  You will not be able to smell it in your home.

Change the batteries in your CO detector every six months.  Have all gas, oil or coal burning appliances inspected by a licensed technician annually.

No, but common signs are soot stains or yellow marks around gas, oil or coal burning appliances.

Contact Us Today
Name(Required)
Untitled

SAVE $50

ON ANY PAID REPAIR

APPLES TO APPLES

PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE*

FREE SECOND OPINION

*Some restrictions apply. Call for details.

SPECIAL FINANCING AVAILABLE

”260-557-1330″ ”260-301-2020″