Winter Tune-Up Means Comfort & Safety
With the changing of the season upon us, it is always a great idea to schedule a winter tune-up for your home’s heating system. This is important to ensure that your family stays comfortable and safe during the holiday season and tough winter months ahead. A thorough inspection of your system will reveal any inefficiencies or needed repairs and will make sure your home stays nice and warm all winter long. It will also give you peace of mind when it comes to a real concern for homeowners—the threat of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. CO is an invisible, odorless and tasteless gas that is hard to detect. But it accounts for more than 400 accidental deaths nationally each year. A winter tune-up will help determine if there are any CO leaks and what needs to be done to eliminate them.
One way to make sure you stay up-to-date with seasonal tune-ups and maintenance is with Masters’ Energy Savings Agreement (ESA). Regular maintenance is crucial when it comes to maintaining maximum comfort, increasing your system’s efficiency, and prolonging its life expectancy. With our ESA, our professionally trained and licensed service technicians will look for any potential problems that could turn into even bigger issues. The ESA plan includes:
- 17-point Heating System Tune-Up
- 17-point Air Conditioning System Tune-Up
- Priority Service
- Same Day Replacements On Parts
- Combustion Analysis
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- 15% Savings On Repairs (Parts & Labor)
- One-year Warranty on Repairs
The great news about our ESA is that you save big. We perform all of the services in the ESA collectively, rather than individually, which means a greatly reduced annual cost to our customers. So, give your friends at Masters Heating & Cooling a call and learn all about our ESA and how a seasonal tune-up can not only make your system happy, but help you sleep well at night.
Why Choose Masters Heating & Cooling?
Northeast Indiana's HVAC & Plumbing Experts
- Licensed, insured & NATE-certified technicians
- Carrier Customer Specialist with experience servicing all brands
- Free estimates on replacement quotes
- Upfront pricing & financing options
- Background-checked technicians
- Military, veteran & senior discounts
- Serving Fort Wayne, Decatur, Angola, Greenwood & Indianapolis